Put Out the Fire Diet & Wellness Guide (e-Book)
The most common question I'm asked is "How do you control your rheumatoid arthritis with diet"? This kick-booty e-book is my answer. I've outlined the exact plan I used to heal my incurable autoimmune disease with food and create a well-nourished life. In this guide I share all of my secrets for creating a personal wellness plan previously only available to my private clients.
For three years I've been thriving with rheumatoid arthritis using the measures outlined in Put Out the Fire Diet & Wellness Guide. I'll show you how you too can use diet and lifestyle measures to put out the fire (the root cause of the imbalances that lead to illness) rather than just masking symptoms with medications.
This ebook is not only for RA sufferers. Put Out the Fire is a complete 3-step, 8-week plan for creating your own personal wellness plan. This is not a one-size-fits-all approach! This plan gives you the step-by-step guidance you need to create a diet and lifestyle that supports health and works for your personal needs and goals.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off? This plan is for you! Without even trying to lose weight, I dropped 4 dress sizes on this plan and I continue to maintain my lean, fit body. So if achieving and maintaining a healthy weight without fad diets and starvation plans is one of your personal wellness goals then this guide is for you!
"I love your new book Put Out the Fire! You have changed my life. I was diagnosed with RA in 2013. I'm a massage therapist of 20 yrs... last year there were so many days I just could not get up and face the day because of the pain. Now, I have a new lease on life. Not only do I feel better, I've lost almost 50 lbs since Jan of 2014 (in 5 months!). Thank you from the bottom of my heart."
-Susan Simms McCarran
Take a peek inside...
What it includes:
- A 3-step, 8-week plan for creating your own personal wellness plan based on your needs and goals.
- Pantry Purge, Restocking Lists, Recommended Products, Trusted Brands, and Sources
- Elimination Diet to identify trigger foods and food sensitivities (these foods make you sick and fat!)
- 3-Day Kick-Booty Detox
- My Five Pillars of Wellness and how to put them into action
- My Five Simple Daily Dietary Measures
- Wellness Toolkit: Nutritional Stars, Sanity Savers, Travel Tips, Restaurant Survival, Produce Buying Guide, Eat This Not THAT, Superfoods, What's in Cat's Kitchen
- More than 40 delicious recipes for smoothies, meals, snacks, and sweets (yes, sweets!) that anyone can make.
- My personal story of pain and healing- how I went from a pastry chef making cakes on Food Network to being a wellness foods chef and holistic health advisor helping others heal from chronic illness
- answers to your questions about how diet affects rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases
- why true wellness is about putting out the fire of illness (the cause) rather than covering up the smoke (the symptoms)
- the difference between "a healthy diet" and "dieting"
- why calories really don't matter (really, it's true)
- why you should think of food as medicine (whether you are sick or not)
- an explanation of nutrient-density and it's importance to your wellness
- how to determine your personal food triggers and eliminate them for good (this is key!)
- how to tune into your body's language of "symptoms" (you do know that your body talks to you, right?)
Put Out the Fire! is a downloadable pdf e-book that you read on your computer, laptop, ipad or iphone... you get it, right? It's available where you want it, when you want it. Easy-peasy. I like that.
"Catherine has so much passion for food you can’t help but pick some of that up from her. And that is what I needed. I started looking at food in a whole different light – it was fun to cook and grocery shop again. "
This book is for you if...
- you want a lifestyle that can help you to prevent and reverse disease
- you've wanted to work with me in a one-on-one program but it didn't fit your budget
- you know you need to make changes but you don't have the time, energy, or expertise to figure it all out on your own
- you want a plan that's tailor made for you and your personal needs and goals
- you are ready to get to a comfortable and healthy weight once and for all and STAY there
- you've tried lots of "diets" but none of them seem to work
- you don't want to count calories, measure portions or add up grams of this and that
- you are confused by all the labels and fads and just want something that works
- you rely on alcohol to unwind and sugar/caffeine to keep going
- you are fed up with being sick and tired, and tired of being fed false hope with the latest fad or diet
- you want to eat better but don't know where to start or how to keep it up
- you want more energy, less pain, clearer skin, more mental clarity, more restful sleep, and a leaner body
- you struggle with pesky health issues- headaches, skin irritations, digestive woes, joint pain, foggy brain, fatigue, sleeplessness
- you are ready to take back your life
Who is it not for?
- If you’re looking for the next “fad” or quick-fix diet, this isn’t for you. Put Out the Fire Diet & Wellness Plan is a life-changer, a game-changer, and it’s for keeps.
- If you aren’t willing to take responsibility for your own wellness, this plan isn’t for you. You, and you alone, are the one who can take back your life. You are the one responsible and you are the one in control. Period. When you think about it, that’s pretty liberating and awesome.
- If you want your life and health to change but you aren’t prepared to do things differently, this guide is definitely not for you. It’s simple logic, keep doing what you’ve always done and you’ll keep getting what you’ve always gotten. Change isn’t always easy, but you CAN do it!
- If “I don’t have time for _______” is your mantra, well, you need to take a look at my point above about responsibility. Make the time and see the results. Take responsibility, make yourself a priority, and take back your life. And FYI, time-savers and make-ahead strategies are a big part of this guide, so I'm NOT totally out of touch with reality! I'm a multi-passioned, self-employed single mom, I do understand how tough it is to make everything fit. You CAN do this.